Join us to be part of our exciting conferences, awards, events and training programmes aimed at championing corporate responsibility and sustainable development. Our events are backed by a well-established track record in sustainability consulting and training. We have a small but growing team managing some of the most influential sustainability events in Asia.
We would be happy to hear from interested candidates who are eligible to work in Singapore.
Prior experience in the conference sector is required. Event Management students and fresh graduates are welcome to apply for Intern positions.
Qualified candidates should send their resume with a cover letter to HR@csrworks.com
As the Conference Manager, you will be responsible for strategising, organising and delivering high-quality regional business conferences and events.
- Conceptualise, plan, execute and deliver high-quality conferences aimed at senior level executives from corporate, government and non-government organisations in the Asia Pacific Region
- Establish and achieve revenue and non-revenue targets
- Conduct in-depth market and industry research to develop a strong knowledge of sustainability sector through desktop research, telephone interviews, client meetings and visits to other events
- Develop compelling content for events
- Recruit speakers, acquire delegates and secure sponsorships
- Write promotional copy for events and programmes
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and develop strong partnerships
- Project administration and management of budget and workflow
- Pre and post-event management tasks
- Onsite management for smooth delivery of events
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns and strategies
- Liaison with vendors and partners on production delivery
A Diploma / Degree in Event Management, Marketing Communications, Business or a relevant discipline.About 1-3 years of experience in conference production or recent internship experience in events/conference industry is required.Familiarity with sustainability trends and topics and a passion for social and environmental issues will be an advantage.
- Excellent spoken & written English
- Entrepreneurial mind with commercial skills
- Strong project management skills
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and disciplined
- Dedication, commitment and strong work ethic
- Ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Attention to details while multitasking
- Prior experience in email marketing, direct marketing and social media tools required
- Proficient in MS Office. Knowledge of Photoshop will be an added advantage
Delegates Sales Executive
This is a 6-month contract position with thepossibility of extension as apermanent hire. To be successful in this position, with a sharp commercial mind, you will be able to identify opportunities for revenue growth and then strategically plan to deliver on these opportunities.
- Research and generate leads to build a database of target clients.
- Generate delegate sales revenue through outbound calls, emails and in-person meetings.
- Effectively communicate the value of our conferences and events to C-suites and senior decision makers.
- Follow through all incoming sales enquiries, and meet performance sales target set by the organisation.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, commitment and quality of work.
- Carry out any other duties as directed by Project Manager and/or Managing Director.
- Prior delegates/conference sales experience required
- Excellent telephone manners and customer service skills
- Positive, sales-oriented personality
- Self-motivated, self-directed and goal-oriented
- Excellent active listening skills and verbal skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Able to organise and prioritise own time and tasks
Regional Marketing Executive
You will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing marketing activities and campaigns for the conferences, events and training programmes to achieve target attendance.
- Work closely with the project team and plan, develop and execute result-oriented marketing activities
- Actively use digital marketing tools and strategies such as website, SEO, SEM, Google Adwords, EDMs and social media
- Constantly research, build and expand contact-lists to maintain a healthy database
- Conceptualise, design, write and create marketing collaterals
- Develop strategic partnerships with regional media, trade associations, advocacy organisations and other stakeholders to promote the events by extending the outreach
- Manage onsite event management and marketing activities
- Write and disseminate regular press releases and other promotional marketing material for the websites, blogs and EDMs
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma and marketing
- Excellent English writing and communication skills
- About 3years experience in a conference or event management company
- Highly proficient in B2B digital marketing including website management, social media, and e-mail marketing
We offer part-time jobs involving roles such as ushering and handling registration for our events. These jobs are most suited for students who want to gain experience in event management or hospitality services.